Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Goodbye Summer, ctd...

The project at the lake house won't be very photogenic until other contractors install flooring, trim gets painted and furniture is moved in, so here's another shot of the view:

...and if I had to work long days on this holiday weekend, at least this was the reward each evening, as seen through the windows from my perch on the ladder.  The little spots above the clouds are actually geese, coming in for a landing.  Wildlife photographer I'm not, but perhaps you can imagine how charming that was.
Maybe you don't have such a spectacular view from your windows, but the home you have can be the home of your dreams, and maybe I can help with the transformation.  Check out my portfolio and services by clicking here:  theartofthehome.com.

If you are doing a decorating project yourself and run into questions, feel free to email me at dawnmariedelara@gmail.com.  I love to hear what you are up to, and don't mind sharing any information I might have to help you meet your challenges.

No comments: