Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mamacita!

I'm taking a week's vacation to spend some time with my folks, and in fact we're celebrating my mama's birthday today.  So far on this trip, I've attended a Salt Lick Art Auction, where the used salt licks are auctioned for big bucks to support research on Parkinson's Disease, eaten fabulous food at my cousin's restaurant, made and canned pear sauce and pear nectar, and I am supposed to be picking raspberries right now, but like any kid, I've of course snuck back in, and am fooling around on the computer.  :)  I'll tell you all about it Friday morning.  For now, if you wanna know where I get my goofball sense of humor, cooking skills, and d-i-y fearlessness, meet my folks:

Inspiration: Ramon and Carolyn Lara 
 (click here)

No comments: