Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Friday, September 21, 2012

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

After what must be one of the longest drum rolls in Minnesota history...

TA-DA!!!

I present you with:



365 Being,
Savoring a Life of Abundance, Joy and Beauty


"Three sixty-five Being" is a quarterly bookazine published by myself and Cathy Isles.  I could write more here, but we explain it all on the website  365being.com (designed by the insanely talented Shannon Barnes, featured on this blog sometime very soon).  Pop on over there, where you can read all about it, and how to get your copy of our premier "sampler" issue, a thinner version of the overflowing bookazines to come.

I am so incredibly grateful to Cat for tending to all the business of this.  She is deferring all the credit for the beauty of this first issue to me, but half the credit is hers.  Yes, I did much of the layout and a lot of the writing, but without her to run the business part of things this would still be one of those delicious ideas I daydream about in the shower.  Thanks to her, I'm too busy living the dream these days to run my water bill up that way.

I'm also incredibly grateful to all of you who read this blog.  Your comments and emails gave me the confidence to pursue this writing thing, so you're a big part of this adventure too.  The journey thus far has been slow and steady, but now comes the commitment to publish not just one book, but four. 

Every year. 

Starting NOW! 

(talk about acceleration)

Grab your hats, Dearhearts!  We're off!

No comments: