Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Give me a "Hu"!

Last week, I asked for a "Huzzah!" if I finished my three long drawn out projects, namely, the bathroom paint job, the staircase treads, and the dresser in the dining room.  Well, I've finished the bathroom paint as far as I could, having forgotten there was some drywall mud to finish on the arch before I can paint that area.  And I made good progress on the dresser, but of course added detail to the art, which is taking longer than anticipated to complete. 

It's getting there!  A few more days off, and I'll have it.  Only problem is I don't really have any days off coming up.  Guess you know where to find me at 4:00 every morning, next week.

I did finish attaching the treads on the stairs.  Took me until 2:00 this morning, but by golly it's done, and I only smashed one finger with the hammer...multiple times.  It hurts to type, and I'm dead tired, so I'm going to call this a post.  Keep rooting for me to finish the other two projects in the next few days, as I really want to get started on new projects, but have promised myself I won't until these are done.

If there is something you think I might be able to do to complete the decorating in your home, the info on how to hire me is on my website, theartofthehome.com.

If you are more of the D-I-Y type, don't hesitate to ask for advice on a project if you think I might know something useful.  I don't mind a bit, and in fact, I'm glad to share.  dawnmariedelara@gmail.com.

No comments: