Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Sunday, June 12, 2011

June 13-19

My own computer is still not seeing its Internet connection, and my loaner computer is going on a road trip with its owner, so I don't know if there will be blog posts this week.  I'll be working on lettering a beautiful Thoreau quote on a living room wall, going on a garden tour with The Valley Garden Club, meeting with the wild women of Keystone, and the fabulous Third Thursday Artgroup as well, teaching three Artgirls, and possibly starting a mosaic tile job on my shower.  If I am without computer access for the week, at least I'll have lots of new stuff to blog about the week after!  Be well, do good work, and if you find you're missin' me, check back around midnight on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to see if we got old Bessie to work.  Ta!

No comments: