1. Leave your shoes on at the door, otherwise your socks will get dirty, and I'll be embarrassed.
2. Don't eat anything you don't like, or I might serve it to you again.
3. If you don't like glitter in your soup, eat in the kitchen, 'cause this isn't really the dining room, anymore.
|A typical day at the office of 365 Being. Biggest on the job hazzard? The paint water mug is the same color as our coffee mugs.|
1. Only do it if it's fun.
2. If you don't like the way it's supposed to be done, do it some other way.
3. Be authentic.
4. Make money the last consideration, not the first.
5. It's okay to blur the lines between work and play, if that's what suits you.
6. If you are going to sugar the popcorn, go all the way to caramel, or don't do it at all. We can't agree on rules about dunking popcorn kernels in one's beverage.
|Cat calls herself the "Charwoman" of the company. Not a typo. Don't ask me why. She did help make this mess, so I let her clean it up, but I made her finish playing first. Rules are rules.|