Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Thursday, December 8, 2011

You were expecting a Wednesday night post?

It's 1:30 on Thursday morning, and I'm still tweakin' the details for the 10:00 house tour.  Yes, 10:00 this morning.  Has anybody seen the other leg for the little Christmas tree stand?  It fell off, and I picked it up and set it someplace where I wouldn't lose it and...

The house is looking very sparkly, but I still have things I want to finish, so how about I tell you all about it in Friday night's blog post?

No comments: