Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

slight delay?

Tonight's post is still on the art table, not quite finished, but as it is for a client to give at a wedding shower tomorrow, it will be done very early tomorrow morning.  Work has been pouring in this week, and I'm a little behind on quotes and paperwork.  If I can get it posted by noon tomorrow, you will see it then, otherwise, I'll catch you back here on Friday.  And do stay tuned for upcoming projects, which include a swing set, a chicken coop, and I'm not sure what else.  Odd?  This is Minnesota, and I live in the equivalent of Lake Woebegone, where people give painted milk cans as wedding gifts.  Sure I can appreciate elegance and sophistication, but I love living among people who know how to have a real, good time!  I can't wait to find out what I'm doing to the chicken coop!

No comments: