Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Introducing Madame Lucie Bonnard...

A.K.A.  Miss Lucy Bond, a mouse of indeterminate age and uncommon courage.

I launched a new website today, and another sort of sideline business, if one can call travelling with a mouse a business.  As many of my friends know, I am attending a class in southern France this summer.  As part of the class, I had a homework assignment to write a short couple of paragraphs.  As many of my friends, as well as my readers here know, I have a very bad habit of turning simple projects into full-blown hikes through the brambles.  This little assignment was no exception. 

Rather than retell the story here though, can I convince you to click over to Lucie's brand new website?  Her story is there, along with her plan to help pay her way.  Of course she needs no airfare, but she wants to see more sights than my frugal budget will probably cover, so she has an offer for you.  Read her story, and see if you want in on the fun!

click here:  Postcards From Lucie

No comments: