Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Friday, February 15, 2013

Sugar buzz or mad passion? Eh, same dif.

Oh, my stars!  I started working on the final featured project for the Spring issue of 365 Being late yesterday afternoon, and next thing I knew, it was nearly 5 in the morning.  Good thing my sister and nephew sent me sustenance!  How loved am I? :) 
Valentine goodies from Robin and Dominic.  Jewelery bits to wear or turn into art, and a box of homemade cookies.  Yes, there were a lot more cookies in the box.  By the time I thought to take a picture, it was sorta too late to put them back.

And the project I spent a cookie-fueled night painting.  What is it?  Not finished, that's what.  :))))  Guess you might have to buy the Spring issue of 365 Being to see what it turns into!  365being.com
All-nighters in the studio are fun, but I've a feeling it's going to be an espresso-fueled afternoon.  I just hope it's not going to be a telemarketer morning, cause I need a couple of hours of shut-eye before I get out the colors and finish this thing.  Yaaawwwwwn.

No comments: