Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Reality Show...

Do anything fun today?  I spent most of the day making up recipes with Cat for the Spring issue of 365 Being (just about ready to put the whole thing together), and ended the day with a two hour flamenco dance workshop.  My feet do not love me right now.  They'll get over it.  My heart is very happy. 

Cat's first encounter with secret raspberry sauce.   Wow!  By the time we got this far, we had run out of clean spoons for testing, but it's not like we were feeding it to anyone else, and our fingers were clean.  We know because we had just licked secret lemon caper sauce off of them. :)

I don't think Cat is going to let me test recipes in her kitchen anymore.  In order to reduce the sauce by half, one is not supposed to boil a large quantity of it over into the burner.  I don't think Food Network is probably going to invite me to test them in their kitchens either.
We vowed to keep it real with this publication, so while we aim for excellence, we loudly proclaim that perfectly imperfect is perfectly fine.  Relax the expectations, and everything gets a whole lot more fun... unless you're the one cleaning the stove.  Sorry Cat.


No comments: