Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Since I've already missed a Monday night post by half an hour...

Not much to show for the weekend.   Well, except almost 80 pages of collaged bookazine nearly complete (365being.com).  I might have actually maxed out on cutting and pasting, which I never thought possible.  Tomorrow I'm back to my usual work of painting pretty bits on walls, so check back late tomorrow night for a simple and stylish mudroom design you might want to try yourself..

No comments: