Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Thursday, November 15, 2012

One bookazine, coming right up (well, in a couple more weeks)

Hmm.  Not much interesting to write about my week so far.  I've primed a vestibule (ooooh!), finished painting the corners of my bathroom (ahhhhh!), proofed several articles and written a few more for the Winter Edition of 365 Being ('bout time), given two presentations of the bookazine (without total stage fright!), and may well be up all night sizing photos for it (if it weren't for deadlines, well, you know).  Let's see if I can find some interesting photos for sneak peeks...

This is a game board I made in a Barb Kobe class.  Barb is our featured artist in the winter issue of 365 Being.  Cat and I have both taken many classes from Barb, several of which included collage techniques, so we're actually putting together the whole issue this way!

Some designers buy art to match their clients' homes.  I paint homes to show off my clients' art.  This is one fun house, and I can't wait to show you more!

Best popcorn ball recipe EVER.  Even got a "my husband doesn't like popcorn balls, but I bet he'd love this!"  Hint:  they aren't sticky.
You can check out the 365 Being website for information on how to subscribe, or purchase individual issues.  Just click here:  365being.com.  Of course, if you happen to live right here in Belle Plaine, you can check it out at the library, since The Friends of the Library purchased not one, but two subscriptions, before I even finished my presentation!  I was so surprised, I think I forgot to say "Thank you!"  Sigh.  Mama tried.

No comments: