Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's 11:32 p.m. Do you know where your paintbrush is?

Mine doesn't seem to be in my hand anymore, despite the certainty I had earlier that it had grown roots into my palm.  After another very long day (17 hours), I am just a couple of hours from finished whitewashing the million square feet of knotty pine paneling at the lake house job.  I'm also much too tired to dream up something witty or interesting to share tonight, so I'm begging off.  Catch up with you on Friday night/Saturday morning!.

No comments: