Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Thursday, June 13, 2013

SLOW Artist at Work

I actually once had an orange road sign that said that, back in my sign painting days.  I crossed out "work" and inserted "play".  I used it when I was working on murals or things like window lettering.  I shoulda kept it.  I promised photos of Venice tonight, but in case anyone was holding their breath (you really don't know me, do you?), it will have to wait until late tomorrow night.  Those buildings have tons of windows and shutters and roof tiles and rain gutters and balconies and...well, you'll see tomorrow night. :)

No comments: