Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Monday, February 25, 2013

Three Mug Night

Wow.  Do you know how long it takes to put together the graphic design of an entire magazine?  No?  Oh.  I was sort of hoping you did, 'cause apparently I still don't know.  Much work still to do on the spring issue of 365 Being, and back on a paint job tomorrow, so rather than a thoughtful, useful, or witty essay, I'll leave you with this photo from last night (or was it the night before?)...
Guess this explains why I could find no mugs in the kitchen, when I went down for another cup, sometime in the night.

No comments: