Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Monday, December 31, 2012

I resolve to forget my resolve to remember the camera.

Happy New Year to you!  Got big plans for tonight?  For the year ahead?  Me?  "No" to the first, "Of course" to the second. 

I celebrated New Year's Eve this afternoon with my artgirl, Faithie, and her little sister Ava, making a puppet theater.  Photos of this were supposed to be tonight's blog post, but silly me, I was too busy living life to remember to photograph it.  Just another thing that would have disqualified me as Super-Mom, if I'd had kids of my own (They would have had lots of messy fun, but no scrapbooks to show for it).  Oh well, in the life I do have, my reputation as the fun grown-up has survived another year, and since that is about the best measure of success I can think of, I'd say 2012 was a great success.

Enjoy your evening, and however you start 2013, I hope you're too busy enjoying it to remember to take pictures! 

No comments: