Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Posts Coming Soon

Lots to blog about these days, but my old computer keeps catching bugs, or something, and has crashed again (this quick post being done from the library).  I have a computer on loan, but not the right cord to hook to the dsl box...grrrrrrr.  I may find one yet today, otherwise, posting will resume when I have time to computer shop in a couple of weeks.  Yes, this means I am booked and busy!  Today I'm off to start a woodland mural for two adorable little girls...photos to come (soon,I hope!). 

Hope winter where you are is treating you nicer than it's treating us here, though I must say I am very grateful to the anonymous folks who keep clearing my 75 foot long sidewalk, and to Prairie Farm Supply for keeping my driveway plowed.  We're on track to post the second snowiest winter in recorded history...yikes.

1 comment:

Kristie Duyckinck said...

Good luck with the computer! It was 18 degrees in Portland last night, so we broke a record (with a temperature that would be a mild day in Belle Plain, right?) I'm looking forward to your next post.