Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

Starting my week with a little Faith

Silly me, to think I would actually have time on Monday morning to blog.  Of course, when I suggested you check here this morning for porch photos, I was envisioning finishing the porch before dark, getting it photo'd, and blogging it before bed.  The weather was perfect yesterday, but I spent a fair bit of my day in the basement, so luckily the weather was still beautiful last night, as I spent most of that working on the porch.  It's very quiet in downtown Belle Plaine at midnight on Sunday.

So, here's a sneak peek at what's coming up on Thursday...


Some wise words


some coded messages...and sooooo much more


Here's what I was doing in the basement.  I fixed that pesky leak, and not one bit of duct tape involved.  Mind you, there is this extra part, whose main function seemed to be to leak, but no duct tape.  And yes, all by myself, no  pe, ahem,   boy-parts required.  It's good to start the week with clean lacies...
 and a little Faith...


This is Faith, one of my art students, in her "Peace Girl" superhero costume from the parade a few weeks ago.  She'll be here in a couple of hours to draw some stuff, cut some stuff, and work on her fairy house creation, which keeps expanding.  I think we're building a deck on it this week, to compliment last weeks courtyard fountain. 

  Have a marvelous Monday, and check back here for porch photos at the usual time on Friday morning.

No comments: