Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Friday, May 14, 2010

Whew!

Done with the kitchen.  Okay, not quite.  I've a few details and styling (that's fancy for put the stuff back on the counters) to do before I take proper pictures on Sunday, after which I'll put three coats of poly on the floor, after which there are a few dozen other things I could still do, but probably won't.  Somebody stop me, please!  So, here's where it started, bright and airy, but not at all my style, even when it was in fashion:

Before:  vinyl wallpaper patterned with butter churns and spinning wheels, yellow plastic counters and backsplash, and vinyl flooring in a color that British designer Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen once referred to as "there's a reason we flush"...'70's Country Americana at it's, um, finest?

No comments: