Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Painting by porch light...

Hmmm.  Tonight's blog post is some fabulous faux cedar doors, but it's an outdoor job, and I ran out of daylight before I quite finished, so I have no photos.  Porch light isn't strong enough, except to draw in the mosquitoes, so I'll have to finish in the morning.  I could probably dream up a replacement story, or a yummy recipe, but how about I hit the hay early(ish), and write tonight's post tomorrow afternoon?  Kinda wishin' now that I hadn't drank that iced coffee after dinner...

No comments: