Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My 15 minutes of fame...

Those of you who read the blog regularly may remember that I was interviewed a while back by the Minneapolis Star Tribune.  The article came out yesterday, and not only was it extremely complimentary, it was extremely BIG!  I don't know who decided I would get so much space, or such placement, but I am feeling so incredibly blessed!  See what I mean...
They gave me the cover of  the Variety section!

And then they gave me most of an inside page, too!
As they seem fond of saying around this part of the country, "Holy Buckets!" 

Here's the link to the story online, if you would like to read it:
http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/homegarden/140750403.html

If you already saw the story, and are looking for contact info for me, scroll down to yesterday's post.  My name changed a year ago, and for some reason the telephone company changed it on the bill, but can't make it show up in directory assistance.  They assure me they are working on it.  Not exactly the best time to find this out.  Sigh.

No comments: