Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Contact Info

You found me!  You might have seen the article about me in the Leap Day edition of the Minneapolis Star Tribune.  You might have called information for my phone number.  You might have found that they have no listing for me.  Let me first say, "Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgh!"  Deep breath.  Okay, I'm all better, and in a couple of hours when they open their phone lines for business, I'll try once again to straighten out this problem.  Next, let me appologize for the inconvenience, "Sorry 'bout that, I wish I had double checked that before this morning, but glad you found me here!", and finally, "Happy Leap Day!"  (Though if you're around the twin Cities this morning, stepping gingerly on the ice rink that arrived overnight might be wiser than leaping.)

You can reach me by telephone at (952) 228-1914.  You will likely have to leave me a voice mail, as I don't get to spend an awful lot of time here at Belle Amie, as I'm super busy out making other people's walls pretty.  This week, I'm hanging out at Minnetonka Country Club, so if you're a member, better check out the new look to the Fireside Room there in a week or two.  Non-members can check back on this blog to see a marble technique done with troweled on mud (Yup, I'm playing in the mud again.  Scroll down a few posts to one titled "Playing in the Mud" to see some cool tiles).  Might post the country club photos Thursday night, or may wait 'til Monday night's post.  Something new here twice a week, so come back often!

The easiest way to set up an appointment with me might be via email.  That's dawnmariedelara@gmail.com

You can view my portfolio and read the information on how to hire me at theartofthehome.com.  Clicking this takes you the same place as clicking on the rabbit cabinet picture at the top of this page.

Here are a few pictures of Belle's that might not be on the website yet:

Kitchen chalkboard, on which I should have written "Check back with the phone company."

Here's the full view of the hummingbird plaster featured in the Strib.

Oops!  I forgot to show them the back porch!

No comments: