Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Friday, September 7, 2012

Well, alrighty then...

It's Friday morning, and as I was logging on to check all things online, I realized something.  Yesterday was Thursday.

I blog on Thursdays.  Have done every Thursday for a couple of years. 

Except last night.

Oops.

Apparently after a solid month of computer work - editing, proofing, and fixing magazine pages - on top of my regularly scheduled wall work, I am in need of a few days off.  My soul knows it, even if my brain is chattering away, organizing, planning, designing, listing, re-listing, re-listing, re-listing, re-listing...

Apparently, my soul knows where the override switch is.

I'll be back Monday, splashin' happy on something.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: