Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Slacker

The past few weeks' blog posts have been a bit thin, and I do apologize.  I did consider doing one on my home-away-from-home, a.k.a. the Boise Airport yesterday, as I got bumped off of one stand-by flight after another, for one unusual reason after another.  However, since I don't carry a laptop, there wasn't any way I could share with you the photos of my nest in a big sectional sofa in the lounge, or the myriad brightly colored kitchens that surrounded me with "almost-food" of every possible variety.  It woulda just sounded whiny, anyway.  Thus, September goes out with a bit of a whimper here on the blog.  I'll try to get back on track in October.  There are lots of nice jobs on my calendar, and lots of my own pretty projects to fill my "free" time too, so plenty to photo and write about here.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I'll catch you Monday night.

No comments: