Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Thursday, June 7, 2012

May I repeat myself?

I'm off to be wined and dined by friends/clients this evening, and then have a very long day of work for them tomorrow, so I have to beg off of my Thursday blog post.  I thought I would leave you with a link to an older post that is a favorite of regular readers and good friends (pretty much the same people, I guess).  As it is about to be very hot and humid in Minnesota, causing much whining, here's a reminder of winter, when you whined for summer:

(Late December, 2010)

The Bread Lover's Workout 
(click on the title to bring up the post)

No comments: