Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.

Ornamental Plaster Sculpting, Mural Painting, Faux Finishing, and Imaginative Interior Design.
CLICK ON THE RABBIT ( yes, those are cabinets) TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO, AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY SERVICES...theartofthehome.com

Friday, May 6, 2011

Escape Fantasy

What kind of house would your inner sprite live in? 

The day my friend Lisa (lisaspencerstudio.com) asked me this question, I was having "get in my truck and drive till it runs out of gas or highway" fantasies, so here's is what I came up with:


It's perfect for plein air painting excursions, or cross country mural jobs.  Click to enlarge either photo, click again for details.

This little baby is equipped with a pencil-post loft bed, demitasse cup and saucer table, spool-stools, and ribbon radials.
Happily, the stress that caused the "drive to the ends of the earth" fantasy is cleared up, but I still think I would someday like a fabulously painted trailer to pull behind my van for far-from-home mural jobs.  I guess it probably won't have the ribbon radials.

Not in the Minneapolis area, but like my work?  "Have brush, will travel"  Check the website for info on how to hire me.  theartofthehome.com.

Creating your fantasy home on your own?  If you have a question you think I might be able to answer, please feel free to ask.  Really.  I don't mind.  dawnmariedelara@gmail.com

No comments: